At Neuragenex, we understand the many challenges of living with chronic fatigue. Our Neuragenex protocol uses a neurofunctional approach to address the underlying issues that can lead to the pain associated with chronic fatigue. We use a combination of treatments without having to resort to:
- Pain medications: Painkillers may provide temporary relief from headaches and muscle pains, but they don’t address the underlying causes of your symptoms. Not to mention, they can be habit-forming and can cause side effects.
- Chiropractic treatment: Chiropractors claim they can fix chronic fatigue syndrome with adjustments, but there is no evidence to support this claim. Not to mention, there’s always the risk of injury if you go to the wrong chiropractor.
- Invasive procedures: Invasive procedures should always be the last resort for any condition. Invasive procedures, such as surgery, won’t alleviate chronic fatigue – and you risk all kinds of complications, including infections.
Our holistic approach to pain management includes electroanalgesia, IV therapy, and lifestyle counseling, the combination of which will provide effective long-term pain relief from chronic fatigue.
Electroanalgesia For Chronic Fatigue
Electroanalgesia is a type of pain relief therapy that uses electrical stimulation to reduce chronic pain. It’s different from TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) therapy, which uses low-pulse electrical stimulation to provide short-term relief from acute pain.
Electroanalgesia, on the other hand, uses high-pulse electrical stimulation to provide long-term relief from chronic pain. It does this by:
- Blocking pain signals from reaching the brain
- Decreasing inflammation in the area of pain
- Relaxing muscles to reduce tension and spasming
- Promoting the release of endorphins
Electroanalgesia is an FDA-approved treatment that has been used for decades. The reason it’s less well-known than other pain relief modalities is because it needs to be administered regularly by a qualified practitioner to be effective long-term. However, the more often you’re treated with electroanalgesia, the longer the pain relief lasts following each session.
Our Neuragenex protocol requires patients to undergo two sessions of electroanalgesia a week for 12 weeks to achieve the best results.
IV Therapy For Chronic Fatigue
The Neuragenex protocol also includes IV therapy, which is used to deliver vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream. This helps to give your body the nutrients it needs to fight off infection, reduce inflammation, and repair damaged tissues. We use IV therapy because we believe that nutritional deficiencies can be a contributing factor to fatigue.
Our protocol includes specific nutrients that have been shown to improve energy levels, boost the immune system, and reduce inflammation. Getting the nutrients you need can also promote the body’s natural healing processes, which can help you recover from chronic fatigue faster.
Because every patient is different, we evaluate your bloodwork to customize an IV therapy treatment plan that best suits your individual needs.
Lifestyle Counseling For Chronic Fatigue
Because we take a holistic approach to treating pain, lifestyle counseling is essential to our pain management protocol. Our goal is to help you incorporate healthy lifestyle habits into your daily routine so that you can better manage your chronic fatigue and optimize your overall health.
Our lifestyle counseling program includes support for nutrition, exercise, sleep hygiene, stress management, and other lifestyle changes to help you achieve optimum health. We recognize the best way to reduce fatigue is to focus on prevention through healthy habits.
Therefore, we focus on providing the information and support you need to make lasting changes to your energy levels, sleep quality, and overall health.